Dixons has launched its own brand of 3D TV, Logik, with the hope of encouraging consumers lacking confidence back into the shops with low prices. Logik sets run to 32in, 42in and 47in in size, each available with fluorescent or LED backlighting, all with 1080p screens. LED ups price by £50 to £150, depending on the model. …
However much it costs,
if it's bought from Dixons, it costs too much.
Free cocaine and hookers....
...wouldn't lure me into a branch of Dixons, haven't they gone bust yet? It can't be long now, hope the warranty for these TVs comes printed on a sheet of Andrex, at least then it will be good for something.
Who makes the tellies for them? Presumably it's just a rebadge of an existing telly? I suppose they're looking to make a profit by selling massively expensive warranties?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin