Dixons has launched its own brand of 3D TV, Logik, with the hope of encouraging consumers lacking confidence back into the shops with low prices. Logik sets run to 32in, 42in and 47in in size, each available with fluorescent or LED backlighting, all with 1080p screens. LED ups price by £50 to £150, depending on the model. …
However much it costs,
if it's bought from Dixons, it costs too much.
Free cocaine and hookers....
...wouldn't lure me into a branch of Dixons, haven't they gone bust yet? It can't be long now, hope the warranty for these TVs comes printed on a sheet of Andrex, at least then it will be good for something.
Who makes the tellies for them? Presumably it's just a rebadge of an existing telly? I suppose they're looking to make a profit by selling massively expensive warranties?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders