If there was a reason that Cray CEO Peter Ungaro, who formerly ran IBM's high performance computing biz, was a little extra perky when the company announced its third quarter financials two weeks ago, it was not just because the SC11 supercomputing trade show was coming to Cray's hometown of Seattle this week. Or that Advanced …
does a shopping centre need a $188m super-computer?
Seems a glut of super-news recently.
I am glad that SPARC did deliver, at least.
What did the scouter say
about the number of wires it takes to link it all together?
The storage interconnect will be gemini based like the rest of the machine and storage will be on the new Sonexion 1600 based storage
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity