Syntheo, the joint venture between Service Stream and Lend Lease has secured the NBN Co construction contracts for South Australian and the Northern Territory. The $AU141 million Syntheo contract covers the design and construction of the fibre optic network in both states over two years. The contract has an additional two year …
Bullshit, bullshit bullshit. I won't believe any of it until they start laying down that damn fibre to my door. Don't get me wrong, I love the *concept*, but so far it's been mostly hot-air with a few "trial sites" in some of the oddest places.
of course they are going to start in small places! WTF else do you expect? Any sensible AU (read australian vs world) business/service is going to test its offerings on a small scale before heading out to the "big wide world". It's not as if the NBN is worldwide FTF sake!.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops