Syntheo, the joint venture between Service Stream and Lend Lease has secured the NBN Co construction contracts for South Australian and the Northern Territory. The $AU141 million Syntheo contract covers the design and construction of the fibre optic network in both states over two years. The contract has an additional two year …
Bullshit, bullshit bullshit. I won't believe any of it until they start laying down that damn fibre to my door. Don't get me wrong, I love the *concept*, but so far it's been mostly hot-air with a few "trial sites" in some of the oddest places.
of course they are going to start in small places! WTF else do you expect? Any sensible AU (read australian vs world) business/service is going to test its offerings on a small scale before heading out to the "big wide world". It's not as if the NBN is worldwide FTF sake!.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip