Syntheo, the joint venture between Service Stream and Lend Lease has secured the NBN Co construction contracts for South Australian and the Northern Territory. The $AU141 million Syntheo contract covers the design and construction of the fibre optic network in both states over two years. The contract has an additional two year …
Bullshit, bullshit bullshit. I won't believe any of it until they start laying down that damn fibre to my door. Don't get me wrong, I love the *concept*, but so far it's been mostly hot-air with a few "trial sites" in some of the oddest places.
of course they are going to start in small places! WTF else do you expect? Any sensible AU (read australian vs world) business/service is going to test its offerings on a small scale before heading out to the "big wide world". It's not as if the NBN is worldwide FTF sake!.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia