Syntheo, the joint venture between Service Stream and Lend Lease has secured the NBN Co construction contracts for South Australian and the Northern Territory. The $AU141 million Syntheo contract covers the design and construction of the fibre optic network in both states over two years. The contract has an additional two year …
Bullshit, bullshit bullshit. I won't believe any of it until they start laying down that damn fibre to my door. Don't get me wrong, I love the *concept*, but so far it's been mostly hot-air with a few "trial sites" in some of the oddest places.
of course they are going to start in small places! WTF else do you expect? Any sensible AU (read australian vs world) business/service is going to test its offerings on a small scale before heading out to the "big wide world". It's not as if the NBN is worldwide FTF sake!.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update