Sony Ericsson is still producing standalone Walkman devices, but the natural home for the oldest portable music player brand these days is on a phone. The Live With Walkman delivers the latest version of the music player in an Android phone with a 5Mp camera and a nippy 1GHz processor. Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman Android …
Slightly stingy on the storage?
You can understand the need to keep costs down, but it is labelled as a 'Walkman', you could be forgiven for expecting a little more than the low-average storage capacity for your music.
As most people use storage media for tunes it seems like an ample amount of memory for games and apps.
I don't know anyone who keeps music on internal memory unless they don't have an option of using memory cards.
Is that live like strive or live like spiv?
Walkman at best
its one of the best walkman phone SE ever got out, it is fast and LIVE!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad