The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) has closed down a website that was using its content to dupe investors. The association, which is an international group that aims to protect investors, issued a cease-and-desist letter to the State Securities Commission website, which seemed to be posing as a …
They should know better.
Only real banks and securities companies are allowed to rip people off.
Is this a WIN-WIN situation?
Or did I miss something?
Greed will set you(r money) free.
Insolvency agency fees >= sale value of physical assets + cash in bank
pond scum wars
Smart poor rapacious crooks feeding off stupid rich rapacious crooks, then...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great