The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) has closed down a website that was using its content to dupe investors. The association, which is an international group that aims to protect investors, issued a cease-and-desist letter to the State Securities Commission website, which seemed to be posing as a …
They should know better.
Only real banks and securities companies are allowed to rip people off.
Is this a WIN-WIN situation?
Or did I miss something?
Greed will set you(r money) free.
Insolvency agency fees >= sale value of physical assets + cash in bank
pond scum wars
Smart poor rapacious crooks feeding off stupid rich rapacious crooks, then...
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job