The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) has closed down a website that was using its content to dupe investors. The association, which is an international group that aims to protect investors, issued a cease-and-desist letter to the State Securities Commission website, which seemed to be posing as a …
They should know better.
Only real banks and securities companies are allowed to rip people off.
Is this a WIN-WIN situation?
Or did I miss something?
Greed will set you(r money) free.
Insolvency agency fees >= sale value of physical assets + cash in bank
pond scum wars
Smart poor rapacious crooks feeding off stupid rich rapacious crooks, then...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots