The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) has closed down a website that was using its content to dupe investors. The association, which is an international group that aims to protect investors, issued a cease-and-desist letter to the State Securities Commission website, which seemed to be posing as a …
They should know better.
Only real banks and securities companies are allowed to rip people off.
Is this a WIN-WIN situation?
Or did I miss something?
Greed will set you(r money) free.
Insolvency agency fees >= sale value of physical assets + cash in bank
pond scum wars
Smart poor rapacious crooks feeding off stupid rich rapacious crooks, then...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call