The North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) has closed down a website that was using its content to dupe investors. The association, which is an international group that aims to protect investors, issued a cease-and-desist letter to the State Securities Commission website, which seemed to be posing as a …
They should know better.
Only real banks and securities companies are allowed to rip people off.
Is this a WIN-WIN situation?
Or did I miss something?
Greed will set you(r money) free.
Insolvency agency fees >= sale value of physical assets + cash in bank
pond scum wars
Smart poor rapacious crooks feeding off stupid rich rapacious crooks, then...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE