DataDirect Networks customers can grow capacity with fewer racks and enclosures because it has upped the drive count from 60 to 84 drives in its new SFA12K storage products for the big data markets. Just two months after boosting its SFA10K line DDN has come out with even denser storage arrays. There are three products and they …
Where will they get the drives? Thailand sank.
WinZip will save us!
Just zip everyone's data. What could possibly go wrong?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS