FlashMax sounds like a used car salesman from Essex. It's actually Virident's latest server flash card to replace the TachION and comes as Virident pockets $21m in extra funding from VCs keen to invest in the hottest flash market of them all. Fusion-io opened the door to the booming server flash market and tons of would-be …
FlashMax sounds like a used car salesman from Essex.
FlashMax sounds like perv wear.
As the yoof dem would say...
That title is bait...
Do they have Windows drivers for this ? ;-)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?