Peak radio industry body Commercial Radio Australia has called for the scrapping of quotas for local music on radio nationally and dropping the minimum local program content rules for regional areas. In its submission to the government’s Convergence Review the CRA claims that maintaining local content levels is ''unsustainable …
Graft & Corruption
This is becoming a semi regular thing. Does CRA realize how pathetic it sounds?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great