NetApp faces a grilling by US senators after its storage gear helped Syrian spooks to spy on anti-government protesters during a crackdown that resulted in more than 3,500 deaths. Contrary to US sanctions, Italian surveillance biz Area used a load of NetApp's FAS storage kit to slurp emails sent by Syrian demonstrators, …
It was them -> <- meht saw tI!
Sounds like EMC has got some government connections
Senators trying to act like they know technology when they care barely deal with the economy.
I guess even evil dictators and despots can't resist those juicy gorgeous snapshots eh.
Netapp was probably upset when Gadaffi died because they lost someone who did reference calls.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs