NetApp faces a grilling by US senators after its storage gear helped Syrian spooks to spy on anti-government protesters during a crackdown that resulted in more than 3,500 deaths. Contrary to US sanctions, Italian surveillance biz Area used a load of NetApp's FAS storage kit to slurp emails sent by Syrian demonstrators, …
It was them -> <- meht saw tI!
Sounds like EMC has got some government connections
Senators trying to act like they know technology when they care barely deal with the economy.
I guess even evil dictators and despots can't resist those juicy gorgeous snapshots eh.
Netapp was probably upset when Gadaffi died because they lost someone who did reference calls.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS