The US National Center for Atmospheric Research has fallen behind in the race for more powerful parallel supercomputers, and it needs a petaflops-class machine to run its weather and climate modeling simulations. The only trouble is, there's no power at its Boulder, Colorado facility to juice up such a behemoth. And so, NCAR is …
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp