Lockheed Martin has added a cyber-security centre in Canberra to an international network of labs that includes facilities in the US and UK. Its NextGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Centre (NCITE) is now under construction, and will comprise 900 square meters of floor space. Due for its official opening in March 2012, …
Expensive facility just to hold "securely", census information. Lady in Wrexham, Wales today 11-NOV-2011 ironically, on trial for not completing her census form on principle because of Lockheed Martin, an arms dealer, being used to process British census forms.
It'll make a nice adjunct to the new US military base in the Northern Territory.
Julia Gillard is playing Monica Lewinsky to Obama's Bill Clinton.
I read this as
We are setting up a high tech listening post on the door step of the Australian government. Whilst we will provide some basic security crap to the locals, our main mission is to upgrade existing assets and make sure that the lap dog Australian government doesn't piss all over our (American) carpet.
</end conspiracy rant>
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun