The new head of Kansas' state IT department has resigned after he was found to have put a degree from a fake university on his CV. Jim Mann, 58, former CIO of Lawson Products Inc and The Havi Group claimed he had a degree in Business Administration from the University of Devonshire on his CV but this was revealed to be a buy-off …
Living in Kansas means having to deal with Brownback's bull right now. Whether education was a factor or not in his hiring the fact remains that the man LIED ON HIS RESUME. At least he had the decency to resign, even if Brownback didn't have the sense to fire him.
Counting down till we get to elect a new governor....
They obviously should have read the article by Dominic, the recruiter...
I was just going to suggest that!
Aah. I remember my days at Devonshire .... Oops!
Arr, where that degree to?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging