Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are all struggling to get the most out of their display ad business up against the likes of Google and Facebook. Unsurprisingly then, the three companies have inked advertising deals together. "The agreements will allow ad networks operated by Yahoo!, Microsoft and AOL to offer each other’s premium …
Three faliures is must be stronger as one..
Three failing companies can clearly do better together than on their own....
History is full of the losers coming together and winning... NOT!!!!!!!!!
This is like the three slowest runners in a race suddenly deciding doing it three-legged would be faster. Daft and ultimately doomed.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON