Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are all struggling to get the most out of their display ad business up against the likes of Google and Facebook. Unsurprisingly then, the three companies have inked advertising deals together. "The agreements will allow ad networks operated by Yahoo!, Microsoft and AOL to offer each other’s premium …
Three faliures is must be stronger as one..
Three failing companies can clearly do better together than on their own....
History is full of the losers coming together and winning... NOT!!!!!!!!!
This is like the three slowest runners in a race suddenly deciding doing it three-legged would be faster. Daft and ultimately doomed.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars