Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are all struggling to get the most out of their display ad business up against the likes of Google and Facebook. Unsurprisingly then, the three companies have inked advertising deals together. "The agreements will allow ad networks operated by Yahoo!, Microsoft and AOL to offer each other’s premium …
Three faliures is must be stronger as one..
Three failing companies can clearly do better together than on their own....
History is full of the losers coming together and winning... NOT!!!!!!!!!
This is like the three slowest runners in a race suddenly deciding doing it three-legged would be faster. Daft and ultimately doomed.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats