Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are all struggling to get the most out of their display ad business up against the likes of Google and Facebook. Unsurprisingly then, the three companies have inked advertising deals together. "The agreements will allow ad networks operated by Yahoo!, Microsoft and AOL to offer each other’s premium …
Three faliures is must be stronger as one..
Three failing companies can clearly do better together than on their own....
History is full of the losers coming together and winning... NOT!!!!!!!!!
This is like the three slowest runners in a race suddenly deciding doing it three-legged would be faster. Daft and ultimately doomed.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen