Toshiba has knocked back the release of its skinnier-than-the-rest AT200 Android tablet to 2012. Announced at the IFA consumer electronics show this past September, the 7.7mm-thick, 558g AT200 was said by Toshiba to be set to ship before the end of 2011. Toshiba Excite AT200 Android 3.2 tablet But in a response to a punter …
They probably have only seen the error of their ways, and do not want to put another obviously blatant iPad-copy in front of the future Apple customers. It might distract them from their duty, and who'd want that?
They're probably still trying to figure out how to stop them breaking all the time. There's no way something that thin won't have reliability problems with the stresses and strains of daily use.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why