TeamP0ison has lobbed a file on Pastebin which purports to be a few hundred e-mail accounts complete with passwords. Or so it seems, for the first 23 accounts in the list, which cover addresses from the UK’s Ministry of Defense, Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, the money-movement watcher Austrac, IP Australia, Liverpool …
UK’s Ministry of Defense
I know we're distancing ourselves from Europe, but I don't think we're that cosy with the yanks yet.
The whole Pastebin post is shite..... the Mod.uk account are completely wrong!
TeamPoison need to seriously vet there claim..
just as you need to vet your spelling :P
The spelling was perfect, the grammar on the other hand ... not so much.
The mind boggles.
Kids these days.
Do any of 'em know the difference between a one and a zero?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!