TeamP0ison has lobbed a file on Pastebin which purports to be a few hundred e-mail accounts complete with passwords. Or so it seems, for the first 23 accounts in the list, which cover addresses from the UK’s Ministry of Defense, Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, the money-movement watcher Austrac, IP Australia, Liverpool …
UK’s Ministry of Defense
I know we're distancing ourselves from Europe, but I don't think we're that cosy with the yanks yet.
The whole Pastebin post is shite..... the Mod.uk account are completely wrong!
TeamPoison need to seriously vet there claim..
just as you need to vet your spelling :P
The spelling was perfect, the grammar on the other hand ... not so much.
The mind boggles.
Kids these days.
Do any of 'em know the difference between a one and a zero?
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack