TeamP0ison has lobbed a file on Pastebin which purports to be a few hundred e-mail accounts complete with passwords. Or so it seems, for the first 23 accounts in the list, which cover addresses from the UK’s Ministry of Defense, Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, the money-movement watcher Austrac, IP Australia, Liverpool …
UK’s Ministry of Defense
I know we're distancing ourselves from Europe, but I don't think we're that cosy with the yanks yet.
The whole Pastebin post is shite..... the Mod.uk account are completely wrong!
TeamPoison need to seriously vet there claim..
just as you need to vet your spelling :P
The spelling was perfect, the grammar on the other hand ... not so much.
The mind boggles.
Kids these days.
Do any of 'em know the difference between a one and a zero?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE