TeamP0ison has lobbed a file on Pastebin which purports to be a few hundred e-mail accounts complete with passwords. Or so it seems, for the first 23 accounts in the list, which cover addresses from the UK’s Ministry of Defense, Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology, the money-movement watcher Austrac, IP Australia, Liverpool …
UK’s Ministry of Defense
I know we're distancing ourselves from Europe, but I don't think we're that cosy with the yanks yet.
The whole Pastebin post is shite..... the Mod.uk account are completely wrong!
TeamPoison need to seriously vet there claim..
just as you need to vet your spelling :P
The spelling was perfect, the grammar on the other hand ... not so much.
The mind boggles.
Kids these days.
Do any of 'em know the difference between a one and a zero?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball