Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey’s mobile payments startup Square continues to attract high-octane investors, this time welcoming Sir Richard Branson on board. The last round of funding announced in September was $100m and was led by Silicon Valley venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. “I’m very passionate about …
I still can't believe these people have not gone for chip&pin, rather than jumpstarting the mag stripe thing all over again.
Hardly 'incredible technology'
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.