Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey’s mobile payments startup Square continues to attract high-octane investors, this time welcoming Sir Richard Branson on board. The last round of funding announced in September was $100m and was led by Silicon Valley venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. “I’m very passionate about …
I still can't believe these people have not gone for chip&pin, rather than jumpstarting the mag stripe thing all over again.
Hardly 'incredible technology'
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap