Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey’s mobile payments startup Square continues to attract high-octane investors, this time welcoming Sir Richard Branson on board. The last round of funding announced in September was $100m and was led by Silicon Valley venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. “I’m very passionate about …
I still can't believe these people have not gone for chip&pin, rather than jumpstarting the mag stripe thing all over again.
Hardly 'incredible technology'
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers