Samsung Electronics is planning to invest 38 trillion won (£21.3bn, $33.9bn) in its business next year, up over a quarter from the around 30 trillion won it invested this year, industry sources told local media. The Korean chaebol will be focusing its investments in its System LSI division and in OLEDs, website Edaily said, …
...samsung sees it's mistake and supports APPLE in their altruistic battle to bring happiness to the world by providing them with hopefully discounted unimportant little bits and pieces, instead of trying to undermine their selfless, heroic effort by shamelessly copying their original ideas and stealing their rightful adepts from them.
An interesting rumour I heard ...
From a Korean friend was that the reason there was no iPhone 5 with its new display and CPU was that Samsung was "unable" to supply these in working quantity to Apple. It seems that there had been yield issues.
Anon because of fruity lawyers.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide