Samsung Electronics is planning to invest 38 trillion won (£21.3bn, $33.9bn) in its business next year, up over a quarter from the around 30 trillion won it invested this year, industry sources told local media. The Korean chaebol will be focusing its investments in its System LSI division and in OLEDs, website Edaily said, …
...samsung sees it's mistake and supports APPLE in their altruistic battle to bring happiness to the world by providing them with hopefully discounted unimportant little bits and pieces, instead of trying to undermine their selfless, heroic effort by shamelessly copying their original ideas and stealing their rightful adepts from them.
An interesting rumour I heard ...
From a Korean friend was that the reason there was no iPhone 5 with its new display and CPU was that Samsung was "unable" to supply these in working quantity to Apple. It seems that there had been yield issues.
Anon because of fruity lawyers.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16