November marked a light Patch Tuesday with just four bulletins, only one of which tackles a critical flaw. All four advisories relate to problems in Windows. None is related to the zero-day vulnerability related to Duqu, the highly sophisticated worm reckoned to be related to the infamous Stuxnet pathogen. The flaw exploited by …
Hope it fixes last months WU on XP causing BSoD with nv4_disp.dll
Since last months WU, all my Windows XP boxes with built in Nvidia 6100 GPUs have had BSoD regularly.
Crash dump says nv4_disp.dll to blame - I am running Nvidia GeForce latest version.
Anyone else experienced/fixed?
A claim, yet to be proved
Cite: " ...Neither the Active Directory bug nor the TCP/IP stack flaw have been weaponised into exploits ..."
Would you please prove this claim?
Will you make us believe indeed, that you know everything worked upon out there?
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops