November marked a light Patch Tuesday with just four bulletins, only one of which tackles a critical flaw. All four advisories relate to problems in Windows. None is related to the zero-day vulnerability related to Duqu, the highly sophisticated worm reckoned to be related to the infamous Stuxnet pathogen. The flaw exploited by …
Hope it fixes last months WU on XP causing BSoD with nv4_disp.dll
Since last months WU, all my Windows XP boxes with built in Nvidia 6100 GPUs have had BSoD regularly.
Crash dump says nv4_disp.dll to blame - I am running Nvidia GeForce latest version.
Anyone else experienced/fixed?
A claim, yet to be proved
Cite: " ...Neither the Active Directory bug nor the TCP/IP stack flaw have been weaponised into exploits ..."
Would you please prove this claim?
Will you make us believe indeed, that you know everything worked upon out there?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad