Rupert Murdoch’s latest executive chess moves reveal a timely and strategic game at hand, as he replaces News Ltd stalwart John Hartigan with current Foxtel CEO Kim Williams. Williams, a loyal Murdoch ally, will take Hartigan’s CEO role, with Murdoch to re-assume the chairman's role in Australia. The move comes amid a week …
The lot of them.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth