Rupert Murdoch’s latest executive chess moves reveal a timely and strategic game at hand, as he replaces News Ltd stalwart John Hartigan with current Foxtel CEO Kim Williams. Williams, a loyal Murdoch ally, will take Hartigan’s CEO role, with Murdoch to re-assume the chairman's role in Australia. The move comes amid a week …
The lot of them.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning