The UK Space Agency has approved the design of UKube-1, the UK's first CubeSat mission. Last week, a team of engineers from Clyde Space, a microspacecraft maker, submitted their design for the UKube-1 to be reviewed by a team of experts, who concluded that the design was sound. The chosen design is the first step on the mission …
Make sure the government doesn't get involved
Before they know it, UKube-1 will be the size of a bus, weigh as much as a brontosaurus, cost as much as a nearly new Nimrod and have all the functionality of the MoD.
Can't help myself
I keep flashing back to Eddie Izzard's description of what the British space program would have been like: a guy in a tracksuit up a ladder going "Hallo Swindon! Hallo Swindon!"
I don't want no steenkin' title
More Space Junk!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor