The UK Space Agency has approved the design of UKube-1, the UK's first CubeSat mission. Last week, a team of engineers from Clyde Space, a microspacecraft maker, submitted their design for the UKube-1 to be reviewed by a team of experts, who concluded that the design was sound. The chosen design is the first step on the mission …
Make sure the government doesn't get involved
Before they know it, UKube-1 will be the size of a bus, weigh as much as a brontosaurus, cost as much as a nearly new Nimrod and have all the functionality of the MoD.
Can't help myself
I keep flashing back to Eddie Izzard's description of what the British space program would have been like: a guy in a tracksuit up a ladder going "Hallo Swindon! Hallo Swindon!"
I don't want no steenkin' title
More Space Junk!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars