The UK Space Agency has approved the design of UKube-1, the UK's first CubeSat mission. Last week, a team of engineers from Clyde Space, a microspacecraft maker, submitted their design for the UKube-1 to be reviewed by a team of experts, who concluded that the design was sound. The chosen design is the first step on the mission …
Make sure the government doesn't get involved
Before they know it, UKube-1 will be the size of a bus, weigh as much as a brontosaurus, cost as much as a nearly new Nimrod and have all the functionality of the MoD.
Can't help myself
I keep flashing back to Eddie Izzard's description of what the British space program would have been like: a guy in a tracksuit up a ladder going "Hallo Swindon! Hallo Swindon!"
I don't want no steenkin' title
More Space Junk!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked