National broadband carrier TPG has been busted over an "Unlimited ADSL2+" campaign that the Federal Court has decided was misleading. The Federal Court in Melbourne found advertisements for TPG Internet's $AU29.99 "unlimited broadband" service to be false and misleading as the real cost of the service was $AU59.99 because it …
I knew that!
What's funny is I use TPG and new all about the cost of my "unlimited" plan being $59.99 a month. Doesn't take much to know this as their advertising has the standard asterix and if you read the fine print associated with the ad, you'll see it's not $29.99 a month.
TPG also has the cheapest unlimited plan in Oz, cheapest mobile phones, and cheapest home telephone. I've been using them for almost 5 years now and couldn't be happier.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s