National broadband carrier TPG has been busted over an "Unlimited ADSL2+" campaign that the Federal Court has decided was misleading. The Federal Court in Melbourne found advertisements for TPG Internet's $AU29.99 "unlimited broadband" service to be false and misleading as the real cost of the service was $AU59.99 because it …
I knew that!
What's funny is I use TPG and new all about the cost of my "unlimited" plan being $59.99 a month. Doesn't take much to know this as their advertising has the standard asterix and if you read the fine print associated with the ad, you'll see it's not $29.99 a month.
TPG also has the cheapest unlimited plan in Oz, cheapest mobile phones, and cheapest home telephone. I've been using them for almost 5 years now and couldn't be happier.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait