National broadband carrier TPG has been busted over an "Unlimited ADSL2+" campaign that the Federal Court has decided was misleading. The Federal Court in Melbourne found advertisements for TPG Internet's $AU29.99 "unlimited broadband" service to be false and misleading as the real cost of the service was $AU59.99 because it …
I knew that!
What's funny is I use TPG and new all about the cost of my "unlimited" plan being $59.99 a month. Doesn't take much to know this as their advertising has the standard asterix and if you read the fine print associated with the ad, you'll see it's not $29.99 a month.
TPG also has the cheapest unlimited plan in Oz, cheapest mobile phones, and cheapest home telephone. I've been using them for almost 5 years now and couldn't be happier.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab