National broadband carrier TPG has been busted over an "Unlimited ADSL2+" campaign that the Federal Court has decided was misleading. The Federal Court in Melbourne found advertisements for TPG Internet's $AU29.99 "unlimited broadband" service to be false and misleading as the real cost of the service was $AU59.99 because it …
I knew that!
What's funny is I use TPG and new all about the cost of my "unlimited" plan being $59.99 a month. Doesn't take much to know this as their advertising has the standard asterix and if you read the fine print associated with the ad, you'll see it's not $29.99 a month.
TPG also has the cheapest unlimited plan in Oz, cheapest mobile phones, and cheapest home telephone. I've been using them for almost 5 years now and couldn't be happier.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job