Working outside the office isn't a perk. Every day more of us are expected to do it. Problem is, we're not very good at it yet. Remote workers need support and training. The IT department needs to secure their devices and fix them when they go wrong. Consumer devices need to be integrated, and business systems need to be re- …
4 in the morning huh?
Well it's 4am my time but I see if I register I'll get notified when the recording is available. Ok, I'm in. I deal with these issues daily.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs