Improved safeguards and greater resources for law enforcement are needed to tackle the related problems of cyber-bullying and online grooming, according to a report by an EU security agency published on Tuesday. ENISA (the European Network and Information Security Agency) warned that the mishandling of personal information …
Think of the children!!!!
Big surprise they are using this tired old line again. How about empowering parents and teachers rather than trying to legislate good parenting.
Get over it
Bullying is a fact of life that everyone must learn to cope with. There is not one person I have ever met that has not been a bully or been bullied at some point in their life. It's part of growing up that every person needs to go through.
If kids are unable to cope with it, then the parents have failed to teach them how.
Get over it.
It's also a fact of life that women are weaker than men and that they shouldn't be allowed to do the same jobs, they're just not up to it.
Oh, sorry, the 1950s called and want their opinions back.
"ENISA Expert Group".
It always makes me suspicious when someone describes themselves as an "Expert" group. It usually means its a bunch of management type who usually only have a nodding aquaintance to the subject in hand.
even worse than management types
academics, who know even less than fa
Let's take every online problem, real or imagined, squish them into a single even more confusing problem, and offer vague solutions!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)