The Olympic Torch will be making a stop at Bletchley Park on its way to London next year, it was announced yesterday. As part of the route, there will be a photo op at the WWII code-breaking centre, one of the special host locations. The Olympic Flame will start out in Greece and hit the UK on 18 May on its way to the London …
FFS I hope they're awefully damn careful!
The huts are quite old and probably highly flamable.
I can see it now -- M'Lord of Co(r)e swaggering in as he does.
Torch comes in, in the pass it gets dropped and all the code breakers huts go up in flames. In a fit of stupidity the fire service sees an orange glow and sprays water on Colossus and it is also lost forever.
I can certainly suggest a few better places to "place the torch" M'Lord
They'd better run fast through Bletchley if they don't want to be dragged away by hordes of feral youth.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email