Google's top Washington lobbyist, Alan Davidson, has quit the company. Mountain View's director of public policy said he would step down later this month, having worked at Google since 2005. His departure is arguably poorly timed given the level of antitrust regulatory scrutiny circling the firm currently. “After six-and-a- …
Am I being cynical?
Next job: determining the level of antitrust scrutiny the government will apply to Google.
Wait a minute
"$6m on lobbying"
Seriously? That's it? That won't even buy you the press secretary of a first-term member of the House of Representatives from an agriculture-intensive state. What cheap ba*ds!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...