Google's top Washington lobbyist, Alan Davidson, has quit the company. Mountain View's director of public policy said he would step down later this month, having worked at Google since 2005. His departure is arguably poorly timed given the level of antitrust regulatory scrutiny circling the firm currently. “After six-and-a- …
Am I being cynical?
Next job: determining the level of antitrust scrutiny the government will apply to Google.
Wait a minute
"$6m on lobbying"
Seriously? That's it? That won't even buy you the press secretary of a first-term member of the House of Representatives from an agriculture-intensive state. What cheap ba*ds!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search