Google's top Washington lobbyist, Alan Davidson, has quit the company. Mountain View's director of public policy said he would step down later this month, having worked at Google since 2005. His departure is arguably poorly timed given the level of antitrust regulatory scrutiny circling the firm currently. “After six-and-a- …
Am I being cynical?
Next job: determining the level of antitrust scrutiny the government will apply to Google.
Wait a minute
"$6m on lobbying"
Seriously? That's it? That won't even buy you the press secretary of a first-term member of the House of Representatives from an agriculture-intensive state. What cheap ba*ds!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account