Google's top Washington lobbyist, Alan Davidson, has quit the company. Mountain View's director of public policy said he would step down later this month, having worked at Google since 2005. His departure is arguably poorly timed given the level of antitrust regulatory scrutiny circling the firm currently. “After six-and-a- …
Am I being cynical?
Next job: determining the level of antitrust scrutiny the government will apply to Google.
Wait a minute
"$6m on lobbying"
Seriously? That's it? That won't even buy you the press secretary of a first-term member of the House of Representatives from an agriculture-intensive state. What cheap ba*ds!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests