Google's top Washington lobbyist, Alan Davidson, has quit the company. Mountain View's director of public policy said he would step down later this month, having worked at Google since 2005. His departure is arguably poorly timed given the level of antitrust regulatory scrutiny circling the firm currently. “After six-and-a- …
Am I being cynical?
Next job: determining the level of antitrust scrutiny the government will apply to Google.
Wait a minute
"$6m on lobbying"
Seriously? That's it? That won't even buy you the press secretary of a first-term member of the House of Representatives from an agriculture-intensive state. What cheap ba*ds!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene