The customers and money keep rolling in for OpenStack cloud fabric co-sponsor Rackspace Hosting. In the third quarter ended in September, revenues at Rackspace grew by 32.5 per cent to $264.6m. Managed hosting, the traditional unvirtualized hosting business that the company was founded to do, still represents the largest piece …
100% uptime guarantee... which turns out to be a small refund if there's an outage of more than 15 minutes.
And aggressive salesdroids trying to bounce us into ordering this month, not next.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know