The customers and money keep rolling in for OpenStack cloud fabric co-sponsor Rackspace Hosting. In the third quarter ended in September, revenues at Rackspace grew by 32.5 per cent to $264.6m. Managed hosting, the traditional unvirtualized hosting business that the company was founded to do, still represents the largest piece …
100% uptime guarantee... which turns out to be a small refund if there's an outage of more than 15 minutes.
And aggressive salesdroids trying to bounce us into ordering this month, not next.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad