Panasonic today launched what it claims is the world's smallest 3D snapper with video capabilities. It also outed its latest micro four thirds camera, kitted-out with impressive specs. The 3D-oriented DMC-3D1 sports a 12Mp resolution and rocks up with two 25mm wide angle lenses featuring 4x optical zoom. Panasonic DMC-3D1 The …
3D laws of physics fail, as always
Yet again, the 3D point is missed. Regardless of whether there is a point in it at all, if they're going to have 3D, at least put the lenses the same distance apart as average human eyes. Anything else is going to result in either a very weak or artificially-forced effect. Time, and time again...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad