Panasonic today launched what it claims is the world's smallest 3D snapper with video capabilities. It also outed its latest micro four thirds camera, kitted-out with impressive specs. The 3D-oriented DMC-3D1 sports a 12Mp resolution and rocks up with two 25mm wide angle lenses featuring 4x optical zoom. Panasonic DMC-3D1 The …
3D laws of physics fail, as always
Yet again, the 3D point is missed. Regardless of whether there is a point in it at all, if they're going to have 3D, at least put the lenses the same distance apart as average human eyes. Anything else is going to result in either a very weak or artificially-forced effect. Time, and time again...
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks