Panasonic today launched what it claims is the world's smallest 3D snapper with video capabilities. It also outed its latest micro four thirds camera, kitted-out with impressive specs. The 3D-oriented DMC-3D1 sports a 12Mp resolution and rocks up with two 25mm wide angle lenses featuring 4x optical zoom. Panasonic DMC-3D1 The …
3D laws of physics fail, as always
Yet again, the 3D point is missed. Regardless of whether there is a point in it at all, if they're going to have 3D, at least put the lenses the same distance apart as average human eyes. Anything else is going to result in either a very weak or artificially-forced effect. Time, and time again...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan