Discover is to run trials of pay-by-wave for iPhones in Chicago and Salt Lake City, despite having to strap the requisite radios to the outside of the Jesus mobes' cases. Apple's iPhone doesn't have the required Near-Field Communication hardware, and NFC Times reports that for the trials Discover will be using the iCarte case, …
Is it April Fool's already? Crap name and as ugly as Bruce Forsyth teabagging SuBo. They need to do a whole lot of work on the design front if they're hoping to get the average iPhone user to stick that on their precious.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!