New York investment giant BlackRock Inc has stepped into the New Zealand telecos market taking a five per cent stake in Telecom New Zealand. The $NZ250 million stake was revealed on Friday via a stock exchange filing and involved 96 million shares built up through 16 subsidiaries. BlackRock is now part of the top five largest …
Blackrock planning to take Phorm to the Kiwis?
I wonder if Blackrock are planning to be a sort of Phorm Wooden Horse of Troy and take Deep Packet Inspection snooping to a telco/ISP in New Zealand? They are committed financially up to their necks in Phorm and effectively own a lot of the company nowadays since the debacle of the current share "placement"/dilution.
Anyone know the details for contacting the NZ regulators?
Just to let them know what's coming?
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip