New York investment giant BlackRock Inc has stepped into the New Zealand telecos market taking a five per cent stake in Telecom New Zealand. The $NZ250 million stake was revealed on Friday via a stock exchange filing and involved 96 million shares built up through 16 subsidiaries. BlackRock is now part of the top five largest …
Blackrock planning to take Phorm to the Kiwis?
I wonder if Blackrock are planning to be a sort of Phorm Wooden Horse of Troy and take Deep Packet Inspection snooping to a telco/ISP in New Zealand? They are committed financially up to their necks in Phorm and effectively own a lot of the company nowadays since the debacle of the current share "placement"/dilution.
Anyone know the details for contacting the NZ regulators?
Just to let them know what's coming?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why