New York investment giant BlackRock Inc has stepped into the New Zealand telecos market taking a five per cent stake in Telecom New Zealand. The $NZ250 million stake was revealed on Friday via a stock exchange filing and involved 96 million shares built up through 16 subsidiaries. BlackRock is now part of the top five largest …
Blackrock planning to take Phorm to the Kiwis?
I wonder if Blackrock are planning to be a sort of Phorm Wooden Horse of Troy and take Deep Packet Inspection snooping to a telco/ISP in New Zealand? They are committed financially up to their necks in Phorm and effectively own a lot of the company nowadays since the debacle of the current share "placement"/dilution.
Anyone know the details for contacting the NZ regulators?
Just to let them know what's coming?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes