Just one day before it launches, Activision's Modern Warfare 3 has already got people pulling out real weapons and committing crimes. Two French lawbreakers held a delivery truck up, stealing 6000 copies of the game worth an estimated €400,000 (£342,770), local newsagency Agence France Presse reports. Modern Warfare 3 The van …
Maybe the French are so keen on the game to garner the skills needed to defend Paris. Something they've not managed before.
Anonymous Coward for faitl obvious reasons!
It's easy playing big tough Internet Guy from behind a sea channel.
Games cause crime...
And this time Grand Theft Auto is nowhere to be seen!
Seems to happen a lot...
... in France to tech-laden vans. They always seem to have someone on the inside and know exactly which vans/lorries to hit.
Proof that violent games beget illegal behaviour.
I bet they trained for the heist using a custom MW2 map too.
Oh please won't somebody think of the children!!!!11111eleven
Trying to figure out why this is in Reg Hardware... I guess that actually corralling up those ones and zeros and imprinting them on an actual physical disk counts these days... :)
SANCTIONED BY SARKOZY.......
How else will they keep the euro afloat, a way to raise funds so watch out for them on eBay.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs