The Scottish Information Commissioner (SICO) received 20 per cent more appeal applications relating to freedom of information (FOI) requests during the first three months of this year than the watchdog received last year. SICO, which is responsible for ensuring Scottish public bodies comply with FOI laws in Scotland, said that …
What's the puzzle?
Edinburgh Trams and Statutory notice debacles alone would generate that increase in FOI requests IMO. Add in increasing concerns with PPP/PFI deals, and just general public awareness of SICO the rise isn't so big...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The last straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM