Investment house Third Point has issued an open letter to the board of Yahoo! claiming that co-founder Jerry Yang is colluding with private equity investors to buy control of the company. In a strongly worded letter, Daniel Loeb, head of Third Point (the second largest investor in Yahoo!), called on Yang to clarify his position …
It's like when a four-year old learns their first knock-knock joke. They just go on and on forever...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE