Investment house Third Point has issued an open letter to the board of Yahoo! claiming that co-founder Jerry Yang is colluding with private equity investors to buy control of the company. In a strongly worded letter, Daniel Loeb, head of Third Point (the second largest investor in Yahoo!), called on Yang to clarify his position …
It's like when a four-year old learns their first knock-knock joke. They just go on and on forever...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM