Investment house Third Point has issued an open letter to the board of Yahoo! claiming that co-founder Jerry Yang is colluding with private equity investors to buy control of the company. In a strongly worded letter, Daniel Loeb, head of Third Point (the second largest investor in Yahoo!), called on Yang to clarify his position …
It's like when a four-year old learns their first knock-knock joke. They just go on and on forever...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'