Investment house Third Point has issued an open letter to the board of Yahoo! claiming that co-founder Jerry Yang is colluding with private equity investors to buy control of the company. In a strongly worded letter, Daniel Loeb, head of Third Point (the second largest investor in Yahoo!), called on Yang to clarify his position …
It's like when a four-year old learns their first knock-knock joke. They just go on and on forever...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24