Data warehousing pioneer Teradata is riding the big-data wave to higher sales and profits. In their third fiscal quarter, which ended in September, the company brought in 18 per cent more money peddling data warehousing and big-data appliances than it did a year ago, hitting $287m, and services sales went up a sharp 28 per cent …
I find this article perfectly cromulent.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?