Last week marked the anniversary of our Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) triumph, and we decided to mark the occasion by offering our beloved readers a short commemorative video of the audacious spaceplane project. Yes, we can already hear you muttering "Why has it taken so long to get a bleedin' vid together?", and …
[wipes away a small tear]
Has it been a year already?
"The fuel for the British is beer"
Well played gents, well played!
Re: The fuel for the British is beer
Unfortunately that comment only reinforces the image Spaniards already have of the British being beer swilling louts, an image I take great effort to abate by taking wine for lunch and limiting myself to one bottle.
Tremendous job, chaps.
Icon says it all.
Typical, PARIS went into a spin as soon as she was let loose in the wild.
Well done. Genuinely gripping video there.
Have another pint, wouldn't want you to run out of fuel now, would we.
Jolly well done
Triffic chaps, just triffic!
I'm so glad the pilot didn't defect!
I choose a pint, because there was no keg icon.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK