Might as well extend smallpox
*really* like bbc basic?
@author: seems like a pretty dumb comparison, especially if one has actually *done* any bbc programming.
@Daedalus: js' eval is not pretty but otoh I've used it to fudge loadable libraries although I'd prefer it removed for optimisation reasons. However that's perhaps not intrinsically a problem, so much as js not having fine-grained security.
On yer other comment, any language can be obfuscated, and I don't know what you mean by anonymous code, can you explain?
There are worse languages IMO.
Nothing like BBC BASIC
It had a built-in assembler, for one thing.
The two big issues on a project like this are
The language doesn't really matter, only what it has access to - anything that can be written in one language can also be written in another language - hell most languages have implementation of interpreters for other languages!
The language does matter when it's a prototype based, classless, dynamically typed abomination.
"The language does matter when it's a prototype based, classless, dynamically typed abomination."
At least if it's that it's probably 100% safer than C++.
but at the moment other devices (such as Smart TVs and the like) are still using proprietary extensions
-HBBTV did well then
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene