Work on New Zealand’s national fibre network is poised to start following the confirmation of Huawei as the key technology provider for the Ultrafast Fibre network. In what has become one of the industry’s worst kept secrets, the government announced that tender winner on Friday November 4, despite many sectors if the industry …
with built in kill command for the CHinese Gov to use
I think you mean for the *US* gov to use...
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad