Work on New Zealand’s national fibre network is poised to start following the confirmation of Huawei as the key technology provider for the Ultrafast Fibre network. In what has become one of the industry’s worst kept secrets, the government announced that tender winner on Friday November 4, despite many sectors if the industry …
with built in kill command for the CHinese Gov to use
I think you mean for the *US* gov to use...
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods