Work on New Zealand’s national fibre network is poised to start following the confirmation of Huawei as the key technology provider for the Ultrafast Fibre network. In what has become one of the industry’s worst kept secrets, the government announced that tender winner on Friday November 4, despite many sectors if the industry …
with built in kill command for the CHinese Gov to use
I think you mean for the *US* gov to use...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM