Some web publishers are facing financial stress as Google’s AdSense platform has been withholding payments for advertising, in some cases since the September fees were due. AdSense users contacted Google last month regarding a zeroing out of their accounts in September. With many accounts, the amount due was stuck at $0, despite …
>>“For a small number of publishers with this error, the October ‘Payment issued’ line item is also not displaying. Publishers with this problem will be paid as usual and according to the normal schedule,” said the company in a posting on the Google support forums.
So, despite them screwing up badly, they won't bother doing anything outside their normal terms, meh we missed this month, we'll pay you double next month.
Try that with your mortgage company or your credit card company without getting extra fees!
i'm sure they won't have forgotten to charge advertisers!
... would we want to know what Google's mum thinks about it?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market