The scale-out file computing world has a new player: Fujitsu. The company has just pushed out its FEFS product in Japan. Fujitsu FEFS is a terabyte per second scale-out file system for high-performance computing. It could come westwards and provide competition for SONAS, EMC Isilon, and other big data file systems. FEFS stands …
... is the Apple angle?
Safe for Work Not?
So the fellow I was talking to
last year, who was priding in his team's acheivement or having attained with consistency, to shuffle 1TB data frames around the data center in 3.5ns, could wup this puppies ass - 2 years ago. :)
So the news angle here is?
So the fellow I was talking to last year........................ You start off saying it was last year, then within a couple of lines of text it becomes 2 years ago. The news angle is in the facts. You can just believe everything some fellow says to you.
Title might go here
50 systems over the next three years."
Oh, is that all?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat