Feeds

back to article Nude lady recreates Star Wars tauntaun scene in dead horse

An Oregon woman who posted photos of herself reclining nude and spattered with equine bodily fluids in the carcass of a dead horse has declared she was partly inspired by Star Wars. Jasha Lottin and her friend John Frost came to the attention of authorities in Oregon after an animal lover in South Carolina took exception to a …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

WTF?

fucking yanks...

the land of the 'free' and mental

Coat

Bear Grylls says hello

It's not just the yanks, the tea sniffers also have quite the habit of climbing into animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

or "bloody yanks"

Eeewwww!

Anonymous Coward

Apparently..

...riding it and use it as beast of burden is OK, but posing nude with it is a no no. If she was dressed, would it be more or less revolting?

What, didn't *someone* use chunks of something very similar to a horse as a dress before? Was there any fuss back then? Thought so.

I am shocked and disgusted by what she did, but I wouldn't interfere with her freedom of speech. Use its fur (or skin) on the raw, while you're at it. Eeeeww.

Meh.

Bronze badge

She bought & shot it just for the pics...

...so to hell with her free speech, that's just foul.

Silver badge
IT Angle

Re: She bought & shot it just for the pics...

...in a certain country only a few miles from the UK they do far worse to horses. They kill them and then eat them.

btw, 32 is pretty old for a horse. They probably did it a favour.

Nothing wrong

Nothing wrong with eating horsemeat, any more than there is eating cow meat.

Just because you consider horses to be what is effectivly a large pet,...

However, this woman is just... foul.

Bronze badge
Facepalm

Re:- hey kill them and then eat them.

Yep, because it's actually quite nice. Also not so long ago we, (i.e. the UK), did the same. Tastes and general ignorance changes overtime.

FAIL

spontaineous?

So that's why they skinned the horse - weirdos

Anonymous Coward

I foresee

A future involving either time in jail or a lot of conversations with shrinks.

I foresee a future in the art world and an exhibition at the Tate Modern. Tracey Emin will be eyeing this with interest.

I foresee an NEA grant.

TRT
Silver badge

*SPEECHLESS*

Joke

Opportunity missed.

After all, she could have put on the dominatrix gear and gone for the full 'flogging a dead horse' thing...

I'm torn on this - on the one hand, what the hell is going through her goddamn first-world-spoilt mind? On the other - what the hey? We're all part of Gaia's great bonanza, all flesh and blood, all creatures born without morals or guidance, so as long as no earthly suffering was felt by any party, what does it matter?

Back on to the other hand— what the hell?!

'First-world-spoilt'

Rich coming from somebody with leisure to babble about it on the Internet, &c., &c.

Mushroom

Indifference is the word

I don't care if she lined up 15 dead horses and had a naked orgy on them and I don't think anyone else should either.

We (as a planet) spend way too much time preoccupied with what other people are doing. We also waste far too many resources on animals for no apparent reason. Tree huggers will be quick to point out that it is "a precious life form" but don't mind swatting bugs, using antibacterial soaps (the ones that use soap), etc. because those life forms are a direct inconvenice to them. Personally I don't care at all what you do with animals as long as it is within the law, it doesn't inconvenience me, and you clean up your mess. The fact that we have homeless people that are actually looking for help that can't get any while PETA holds fully catered rallies shows how stupid the whole "pets are people too" crowd really are. If our ancestors had been that idiotic we as a species would have died out long ago.

Coat

Too late

Bear Grylls did it with a camel.

Maybe I need to rephrase that....

Nah...

Coffee/keyboard

TY - I needed that today

Silver badge
Boffin

RE: Too late

Years ago I read the Star Wars idea of using the dead mount as an igloo was inspired by a Red Indian legend of a warrior that hid from his enemies on the battlefield by gutting and crawling inside his dead pony.

Boffin

RE: Too late

IIRC, some of Napoleon's soldiers did the same on the Retreat from Moscow.

Anonymous Coward

Well...

"Beast killed with .300 magnum, not light-sabre"

<comicstore guy>

PFFFT, WORST SUB-TITLE EVER

It was cold that killed the TaunTaun. Not a light-sabre.

</comicstore guy>

out-comic-book-guy'd

Please. Any *real* fan would know it was spelled just 'tauntaun', no CamelCase required.

Of course, anyone sensible would know that something described as a 'reptomammal' on the Star Wars wiki isn't worth arguing about in any further detail, but if I were sensible then I wouldn't be commenting here, would I?

All this fussing

It's like beating a dead horse.

It didn't happen...

...unless we see the Playmobile reconstruction!

FAIL

No Need

There are actual pics, no reconstruction required.

Thumb Up

Lady Godiva eat your heart out...

Or perhaps the horse's heart as the case may be. Heck of a woman at least - don't see why people are going crook about about her.

WTF?

Errr.....

errr.....

Nothing too shocking

if you've ever been present to see a deer gutted. Nudity is a bit unusual in that circumstance, I will grant, but she's not at all hard on the eyes, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit the predator ape in the back of my brain didn't find the scene at least somewhat appealing.

You would be too. But don't let me stop you.

Paris Hilton

Had the same thought

A bit strange but not at hard on the eyes for a carcass exploring nudist.

What is this new definition of extreme deathsex bestiality?

"Culminating with a nude Lottin climning into the carcass of the animal, and then eating it."

Anonymous Coward

I guess that would depend on exactly what is meant by "climbing on".

Anonymous Coward

... and ...

also what's meant by "eating it".

Is that Kaned as in S&M or Kaned as in stoned?

Mental

Silver badge

meat dress

Lady Gaga did it with more style ;)

Bronze badge

Er?

for <some> value of style.

Facepalm

besides the obvious WTF..

It would have made a hell of a lot better pics in the snow.

(and without the stupid grin on her face, which sort of seems to make her claims of 'being one with the animal' sound the same as if she was eating a horse-burger.)

Pint

Today ?

Sounds like a friday story to me!

Silver badge
Childcatcher

EPIC!

So an "animal lover" took offence?

And he was at the 4-chan watering hole?

Say no more!

TRT
Silver badge

Actually...

After the numbness from seeing those pictures has subsided... did it remind anyone else of that scene from Carrie?

Thumb Up

@TRT

Apart from the smiling and the lack of clothes, yes.

WTF?

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside.

Anonymous Coward

Huh

Color me surprised it took this long for the obligatory quote!

Silver badge

The more we comment...

...The more this pair can say "Mission accomplished" (as such I'm not commenting on the event itself).

With stuff like this I think one rule applies here: "It doesn't matter /how/ they talk about us as long as they /are/ talking about us".

Not me.

Silver badge
Paris Hilton

Oh, come on....

...they were just horseing around!

//nude, you say?

Anonymous Coward

If they had done it in the Tate then they'd be falling over themselves and calling it art...

Least it's more interesting than a dead cow or sheep in urine...

Anonymous Coward

I thought the protective gloves...

were a little redundant?

She's using a knife, so my guess is they're there for grip. Slippery hands + sharp knife != good idea.

Anonymous Coward

4channer

And here I was, thinking I missed some thread... Those pictures are really old and pretty benign compared to the regular stuff.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.