Ooops, what a give away!
we delete or anonymise this information within 90 days
So you track them for 90 days then? That's different to not tracking at all.
English: "We don't track you. We just record, measure, analyze and store what you do."
"we delete or anonymise this information within 90 days..."
Which is it then? remove or use? Big difference, I`d say.
Hey Facebook! And other similar idiot companies out there.
I have news for you. I don't actually want to be told what my friends are doing. If I want to to know what they are doing I have the means to go and find out. Maybe even a telephone call!!
I find it extremely irksome that you would presume to know what I want sent to me.
Ditto Google with 'personalised ads'.
If I want something I go and look for it. Because I looked for a particular item once, doesn't mean that I continually want to be offered similar (in your view, anyway) items.
In short, "Fuck off and when I want something, I'll ask!"
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...