Telstra has secured three new telecommunications licences in India via a joint venture with Microland. The licences allows the Australian carrier and its local partner to provide customers in India with international and national long-distance telecommunications and ISP services. The new licences will see Telstra International …
Where will they locate the call centres?
"I am experiencing problems with my connection."
"Strewth, cobber, 'sup?"
"Begging your pardon, I am not understanding you."
"Cripes, mate, doncha understand the queen's bloody English?"
Oh, the irony!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network