Telstra has secured three new telecommunications licences in India via a joint venture with Microland. The licences allows the Australian carrier and its local partner to provide customers in India with international and national long-distance telecommunications and ISP services. The new licences will see Telstra International …
Where will they locate the call centres?
"I am experiencing problems with my connection."
"Strewth, cobber, 'sup?"
"Begging your pardon, I am not understanding you."
"Cripes, mate, doncha understand the queen's bloody English?"
Oh, the irony!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars