Telstra has secured three new telecommunications licences in India via a joint venture with Microland. The licences allows the Australian carrier and its local partner to provide customers in India with international and national long-distance telecommunications and ISP services. The new licences will see Telstra International …
Where will they locate the call centres?
"I am experiencing problems with my connection."
"Strewth, cobber, 'sup?"
"Begging your pardon, I am not understanding you."
"Cripes, mate, doncha understand the queen's bloody English?"
Oh, the irony!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads