Telstra has secured three new telecommunications licences in India via a joint venture with Microland. The licences allows the Australian carrier and its local partner to provide customers in India with international and national long-distance telecommunications and ISP services. The new licences will see Telstra International …
Where will they locate the call centres?
"I am experiencing problems with my connection."
"Strewth, cobber, 'sup?"
"Begging your pardon, I am not understanding you."
"Cripes, mate, doncha understand the queen's bloody English?"
Oh, the irony!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip