A Florida man has pleaded not guilty to charges he broke into the email accounts of actresses Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis, and as many as 50 other celebrities, and made off with nude photos and personal information. Christopher Chaney, 35, of Jacksonville, Florida, denied the allegations contained in a 26-count indictment …
Isn't hacking the profiles/email of D list celebrities, like, a public service/PR helper??
and then she added
although there's nothing wrong with that either
IF HE HAD
Kept it to himself no one would ever have known, he was probably looking for some kind of macabre celebrity status for himself.
Is it time to replace the Paris icon with Scarlett?
I mean, I'd prefer both, but I realize you guys have limited electrons with which to play.
Knowing the Reg readers...
Alot of people just clicked through all sorts of links to try to find the pictures of Scarlett Johannson and Mila Kunis...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor