The Telegraph has reported that O2 has struck a deal requiring all corporate hospitality at the London Olympics to have an O2 contract, which would be very serious if it wasn't cobblers. The story ran in The Telegraph on Monday, and reports that all other networks will be blocked from operating within corporate entertainment …
I'm more suprised that The Telegraph managed to beat Daily Mail to printing this nonsense!
"So where did The Telegraph's panic come from?"
Probably the same place all the rest of their made-up panic comes from?
A need to sell newspapers to idiots who will believe anything?
Give them time...
Given the sponsor worship going on, I wouldn't be at surprised if any association with a non-sponsor within 50 miles of the stadium is made a criminal offense.
It's VISA that has the monopoly on the site, no mastercard for you sir.
Likewise, WiFi access is likely to be BT Openzone too
Good to see o2 making good use of 3G over 900 MHz
Those of you on o2 can now check to see if it's active in your area
and check to see what the 3G900 coverage is like for a specific area
Vodafone and o2 were given permission by Ofcom to utilise the frequency at the same time
o2 have made progress yet Vodafone remain strangely silent on the subject
Anyone in the know able to shed some light?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved