The Telegraph has reported that O2 has struck a deal requiring all corporate hospitality at the London Olympics to have an O2 contract, which would be very serious if it wasn't cobblers. The story ran in The Telegraph on Monday, and reports that all other networks will be blocked from operating within corporate entertainment …
I'm more suprised that The Telegraph managed to beat Daily Mail to printing this nonsense!
"So where did The Telegraph's panic come from?"
Probably the same place all the rest of their made-up panic comes from?
A need to sell newspapers to idiots who will believe anything?
Give them time...
Given the sponsor worship going on, I wouldn't be at surprised if any association with a non-sponsor within 50 miles of the stadium is made a criminal offense.
It's VISA that has the monopoly on the site, no mastercard for you sir.
Likewise, WiFi access is likely to be BT Openzone too
Good to see o2 making good use of 3G over 900 MHz
Those of you on o2 can now check to see if it's active in your area
and check to see what the 3G900 coverage is like for a specific area
Vodafone and o2 were given permission by Ofcom to utilise the frequency at the same time
o2 have made progress yet Vodafone remain strangely silent on the subject
Anyone in the know able to shed some light?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait