The unstoppable force that is Lenovo recorded double-digit sales and profit gains in fiscal Q2 as its operation in mature markets outweighed its homeland market in China for the first time. The firm, which has locked onto market leader HP, grew sales by more than a third (35 per cent) to $7.8bn, operating profits were up more …
Don't fancy their chances much in the tablet market at the minute but I'm a big fan of their notebooks. Build quality is much better than anything else at similar price points. Not Macbook obviously but way cheaper.
I agree with most of what you said, except the Macbook part.
My experience is that Lenovos are a fair bit better built than Macbooks (if you compare with Thinkpads).
Actually I was thinking more of the Ideapads. Thinkpads are obviously bulletproof but the consumer machines are much better built than most consumer machines (I'm looking at you HP in particular.)
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops