CloudSigma, an infrastructure cloud operator based in Zurich, is letting customers run Solaris and the ZFS file system on its cloud, giving it full peer status with Linux and Windows operating systems. But don't get too excited, Sparc/Solaris shops. Robert Jenkins, CloudSigma CTO, tells El Reg that the company is not putting …
Memory at GB/hour?
Given the ZFS tendency to grab all available free memory as a performance enhancement (it gives it back if required, but will use it when it can) I can see a per-GB charge adding up nicely...
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64