Yahoo! is buying advertising network Interclick, which is best known in these pages, at least, for winning a lawsuit brought against its cookie respawning and history sniffing techniques. The Purple Palace, which is bereft of a CEO and still struggling to find revenue from its display ads business in the US, said in a statement …
Sometimes I wonder why I worry about blocking cookies, flash, javascirpt, etc., when I block all ads anyway. Seems kind of redundant. I guess I enjoy the game.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS