Yahoo! is buying advertising network Interclick, which is best known in these pages, at least, for winning a lawsuit brought against its cookie respawning and history sniffing techniques. The Purple Palace, which is bereft of a CEO and still struggling to find revenue from its display ads business in the US, said in a statement …
Sometimes I wonder why I worry about blocking cookies, flash, javascirpt, etc., when I block all ads anyway. Seems kind of redundant. I guess I enjoy the game.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory