Yahoo! is buying advertising network Interclick, which is best known in these pages, at least, for winning a lawsuit brought against its cookie respawning and history sniffing techniques. The Purple Palace, which is bereft of a CEO and still struggling to find revenue from its display ads business in the US, said in a statement …
Sometimes I wonder why I worry about blocking cookies, flash, javascirpt, etc., when I block all ads anyway. Seems kind of redundant. I guess I enjoy the game.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND