Yahoo! is buying advertising network Interclick, which is best known in these pages, at least, for winning a lawsuit brought against its cookie respawning and history sniffing techniques. The Purple Palace, which is bereft of a CEO and still struggling to find revenue from its display ads business in the US, said in a statement …
Sometimes I wonder why I worry about blocking cookies, flash, javascirpt, etc., when I block all ads anyway. Seems kind of redundant. I guess I enjoy the game.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network