The Victorian government has announced an expanded eServices panel of IT suppliers, in a move that should relieve the industry’s fury at cuts to the industry panel announced in July. The state government’s previous attempt to lop 65 suppliers off its IT services panel had provoked an industry backlash, particularly from smaller …
"a $AU100 supercomputer facility "
Damn. I too want a super-computer facility for a hundred bucks.
We've travelled back in time already? Cool...
oh wait, no.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers