The Victorian government has announced an expanded eServices panel of IT suppliers, in a move that should relieve the industry’s fury at cuts to the industry panel announced in July. The state government’s previous attempt to lop 65 suppliers off its IT services panel had provoked an industry backlash, particularly from smaller …
"a $AU100 supercomputer facility "
Damn. I too want a super-computer facility for a hundred bucks.
We've travelled back in time already? Cool...
oh wait, no.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise