The Victorian government has announced an expanded eServices panel of IT suppliers, in a move that should relieve the industry’s fury at cuts to the industry panel announced in July. The state government’s previous attempt to lop 65 suppliers off its IT services panel had provoked an industry backlash, particularly from smaller …
"a $AU100 supercomputer facility "
Damn. I too want a super-computer facility for a hundred bucks.
We've travelled back in time already? Cool...
oh wait, no.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month