The Victorian government has announced an expanded eServices panel of IT suppliers, in a move that should relieve the industry’s fury at cuts to the industry panel announced in July. The state government’s previous attempt to lop 65 suppliers off its IT services panel had provoked an industry backlash, particularly from smaller …
"a $AU100 supercomputer facility "
Damn. I too want a super-computer facility for a hundred bucks.
We've travelled back in time already? Cool...
oh wait, no.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great