back to article Nokia sets release date for Lumia 800

Nokia's Lumia 800 has been given an official launch date here the UK, with punters able to pick one up from 16 November. Nokia confirmed that its "first Windows Phone" - as it was dubbed when the company launched the Lumia 800 last week - will touch down in Blighty a day ahead of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus. Nokia Lumia 800 The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Anonymous Coward

It was given an official release date of the 16th last week.

Silver badge

Didn't think much of the phone

I saw a few on display in a phone shop the other day. It's hard to gauge what they feel like since they were bolted to the wall but they looked pretty chunky. If that chunk is extra battery then great but if it's no better than any other device I think it's not doing itself any favours. The Windows Phone UI is quite slick but I don't think users of iOS or Android would find anything about it to write home about.

Have you used it yet?

The form factor is the same as other phones, afterall, its a phone. From your post it doesn't sound like you have actually used one yet. Its a different experience than other smart phone vendors. Information from various sources is collected and linked seamlessly, the product is worth a look.

FAIL

"Easier, faster, funner"... poor effort. They couldn't even find a valid word for their tagline!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums