If large-scale storage networks were managed in the same way as city road traffic systems the result would be catastrophic, with traffic jams, delayed delivery and lost messages. Network Fabric management, unlike road traffic management systems, has both real-time traffic management and an end-to-end view to find faults fast and …
Now find me a product that can do it decently without requiring a PhD and/or an army of configuration monkeys.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...