If large-scale storage networks were managed in the same way as city road traffic systems the result would be catastrophic, with traffic jams, delayed delivery and lost messages. Network Fabric management, unlike road traffic management systems, has both real-time traffic management and an end-to-end view to find faults fast and …
Now find me a product that can do it decently without requiring a PhD and/or an army of configuration monkeys.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY