The two ringleaders of a gang that siphoned more than £2.8m from bank accounts were jailed on Monday following an investigation by the Met's Central E-Crime Unit (PCeU). Ukrainian nationals Yuriy Konovalenko, 29, and Yevhen Kulibaba, 33, both resident at the same address in Chingford, Essex, were each jailed for four years and …
For a bank hack? Ha, some bankers got paid more than that yesterday.
"Put fear into the minds of those contemplating these conspiracies"
HA!!! That's a joke, right? Four and a half years, be out in under 2 with good behaviour... Oooh, I can hear the collective quaking-in-boots.
Add to that, or rather take away from that - The assets recovery agency will chase them for all the money back and probably missed tax as well. They'll be on the end of compulsory sale orders of any noteable property and basically end up with nothing.
the money is most probably in Ukraine by now - who over there will force them to pay it back?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes